Our plaid skirts, skort and jumpers, embroidered red polo shirts and gym uniforms may be purchased from http://www.schoolbelles.com. The code for St. Christopher School is S1384. Schoolbelles also has a store in Indianapolis at the Glendale Town Center, 2625 E. 62nd St., Indianpolis, IN 46220. Their phone number is (317) 255-5375. They carry some stock items, but uniforms may also be ordered and delivered to the store without a shipping charge.
Uniform and gym wear/spirit wear vendors:
2625 E. 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
school code: S1384
EmboidMe of Avon
7900 East Highway36
Plaid items and red polos are only available from Schoolbelles. Gym/spirit wear can be generic or ordered from Schoolbelles or EmbroidMe. EmbroidMe has several fun, unique items which are great for adults and make nice gifts.
- Plaid jumpers, plaid skort or navy blue slacks for Grades PreK-4
- Plaid skirt/split skirt, plaid skort or navy blue slacks for Grades 4-6
- White blouses/polo shirts with turndown collars or turtlenecks
- Forest green, navy blue, or white vests, cardigan or pullover sweaters
- Navy, gray, red sweatshirt from Schoolbelles.
- Solid navy blue, gray, or white anklets, knee high socks or tights
- Navy blue pants of twill, corduroy or polyester
- White shirts/polo shirts with turndown collars or turtlenecks
- Forestgreen, navy blue, or white vests, cardigan or pullover sweaters
- Navy, gray, red sweatshirt from Schoolbelles
- Solid navy blue, or white socks
- Shirts are to be tucked in completely.
- All 4th and 5th graders need a navy blue St. Christopher. All 6th grade students are required to have a navy blue St. Christopher sweatshirt, navy tie and a white oxford cloth shirt for special days.
- A red St. Christopher polo shirt will also be available for all students through School Belles. Only the red polo with the embroidered St. Christopher logo will be allowed.
Shorts and Skorts......Prekindergarten through Grade 6
Navy blue walking shorts may be worn in August, September, May, and June. These shorts are available through the Schoolbelles Uniform Company or at Macy’s, Target, Sears or J.C. Penney stores. Athletic style shorts are not proper school day attire. Only the dress shorts will be acceptable. Only the Schoolbelles plaid skort may be worn.
Sweatshirts/Optional.....Prekindergarten through Grade 6, St. Christopher logo sweatshirts may be worn in place of the sweater as part of the uniform.
Gym Uniform..........Prekindergarten through Grade 6
- Red, white, gray or black St. Christopher shorts
- Any St. Christopher t-shirt (i.e. Catholic Schools Week, any St. Christopher logo)
- Red, white, gray or black St. Christopher sweats
- Tennis shoes
Plain red, white or gray may also be worn in any of the gym pieces.
SHOES: Shoes must have full-heel and toe coverage, i.e. tennis shoes, oxfords. NO sandals, heels, or mules of any kind. All students must have white or non-marking soled shoes to be kept at school for P.E. class.
EXTRA UNIFORMS: Lost/donated uniforms are available for free through the Parent Teacher Partnership.
Out of Uniform for your Birthday: To celebrate your special day, students may be out of uniform. However, if their birthday lands on a Mass day (Monday or Thursday) they can either reschedule the out-of-uniform day for the day after or they can bring clothes to change into after Mass.